There are quite a few on-line British Expat Communities to choose from.
They can be a good place to find out info’ for your area, ask questions, get help on all manner of ‘Spanish’ topics and to generally tap into other Expat’s experience and knowledge.
… or even just a good old gossip !!
Here are a few well established Expat’ Forums and Chat Rooms:
- British Expats . Com – covers Spain and other Euro zones
- Spain Expat – does what it says on the tin
- Life In Spain Forum – for Costa Blanca mainly
- Eye on Spain – Costas forum, articles, videos and genreal help when living in Spain
- The Spain Expat – Lots of info on living, working, finance, property… etc
… but be careful what you say and do… the Internet has virtual ears !!