It helps when living on the Costa Blanca South and surrounding areas, that there are many ExPats / Brit newspapers and magazines, many are free and canbe found in bars, tourist info’ and local shops. They are full of up-to-date information, news, social events and business services.
Whereas in the UK – most seem to end in the rubbish bin – here in Spain they are valuable and essential resource. Thankfully many of them also have web sites… here are a few worth looking over:
- Costa Blanca News: A well established newspaper – about €1.50 but jam-packed!
- Roundtown News: Free Costa Blanca South Edition online and printed free from bars and shops.
- AngloInfo: Online, almost encyclopaedic resource for classifieds, lifestyle hints & tips, Spanish news, info and public services that you could ever need.
- Inland Magazine: Downloads, Property, Forums and blogs about the Costa Blanca South… also Free from bars and shops.
- The Leader: Newspaper mainly on the CB coast… new, features and comment about the area. On-line and print.